Emergency in Psychiatry / Psychology is not given a lot of importance, however, it is the most commonly faced emergency with over 25 Lakh admissions that take place on any given day across India. Psychiatric Emergency is most often life threatening to the patient and also to the family members.
- Mind Zone specialist team of Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologist, Counseling Psychologists, Psychiatric Social Workers, Psychiatric Nurses equipped to deal with any emotional, psychological and physical traumatic experience.
- The team is also trained and equipped to handle violence & aggression associated with Psychiatric Illness such as Depression, Manic Episodes, Schizophrenia, Suicidal behavior, emergencies arising out of alcohol abuse and withdrawal, Patient non-cooperation to seek professional help when it is a necessary for mental well being, and the patient being a threat to him/herself or others.
- Mind Zone has a screening and evaluation team which considers the request for admission with care and processes it with utmost urgency.
- The team is equipped to support the family and patient with legal and medical aid in the best interest of the patient and well wishers where necessary.
- The team can help in orienting the family in case of emergencies and provide psycho social supportive services.
- The emergency care team is also supported by a well equipped admission team to help ease the process.
FOR EMERGENCIES CALL 94440 20006
Have a Question about Admissions?
Admission at Mind Zone is a simple procedure overseen by the mental health professionals.
Fill the information below and we will contact you within 24 hours